- Customer Service
- Ames, IA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Matching 401(k), Vacation & Sick Time
The Gateway Hotel & Conference Center is currently seeking an experienced individual to join the Housekeeping team! We are looking for a housekeeping supervisor who has at least one year of comparable experience.
The housekeeping supervisor is expected to assist all employees in the room attendant, laundry and porter positions, in addition to acting in these roles periodically.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for opening the day, including assigning the boards/room assignments
- Inspecting and turning guest rooms when presentation is satisfactory
- Assisting other departments as needed, when guest requests are made
- Taking care of lost and found items for property
- Assist housekeeping manager with personnel related items, including scheduling, and accident reports, etc.
- Closing shift
Open availability is preferred. Weekend availability is required. Shift is mainly AM shifts, however flexibility is expected. Need to be able to lift 30 pounds. The ability to do these duties and responsibilities is required.
At Gateway Hotel & Conference Center we are passionate about exceeding guest expectations and giving first-class hospitality to each person that we encounter guest or employee. If you share this enthusiasm, consider joining the Gateway Hotel team by searching our available opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online!